Upgrading Courses for Bridging to RN

World Canada CA Programs

Published

Hello!

I graduated from Humber's RPN program last year and I was wondering if I get get some advise or guidance-

I'm interested in applying for a bridging course for RN.

However, I need to upgrade my Pharmacology 2 and Nursing Leadership to 75% to meet requirements.

I've messaged Humber and George Brown to see if there's anything or any course I can take to upgrade my marks, but I was wondering if anyone else has been in this situation and we're able to still bridge into RN.

I'm currently working as a RPN, I don't need to bridge immediately, but I would like to within 2-3 years.

Thank you!

-Paulina

Silverdragon102, BSN

1 Article; 39,477 Posts

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

Moved to the Canadian Nursing Program discussion forum

Hi!

Sorry, I know this is off-topic, but I'll be going to Humber in the fall for practical nursing. How did you like the program? Any tips?

LisaStone

112 Posts

my friend got into the george brown bridge program even though he had a C in pathology and theory... not sure how that was even possible but i guess GBC doesn't abide by what it says online.. so you probably have a better shot than you think.

Congratulations!

Be organized- with time, what to study, and be mindful of due dates.

First semester will seem overbearing and the majority of the time it's gunna seem like you're teaching yourself- don't give up.

Stay focused, and ask yourself or jot point notes of what you learned at the end of every class. Good luck!

Thanks! I hope I do

Hello!

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but just like @backtothesuture2 I was curious about the RPN program and which bridging program you were looking into? I'm going to be doing a similar path as you in terms of doing Humber RPN and hopefully bridge, and was wondering whether you have any information about Humber's bridge program? They don't have any information about how to apply for it, so is it something you get invited to do if you have at least a 74% overall average over the two years?

Good luck on the bridging process btw! I hope it all works out for you in the end :)

+ Add a Comment