DNP program cost.

Specialties Doctoral

Published

what does your DNP program cost? or what does the program cost that you want to attend?

Specializes in NICU, ICU, PICU, Academia.

Mine was an MSN to DNP non-clinical and 100% online and cost $17k.

Mine was an MSN to DNP non-clinical and 100% online and cost $17k.

What school did you go to? And do you feel like it was helped with your career?

Specializes in NICU, ICU, PICU, Academia.

Touro University Nevada.

And yes, I could not have gotten either my current or previous positions without it. I'm in academia, and I was a graduate school faculty before becoming a program director.

Touro University Nevada.

And yes, I could not have gotten either my current or previous positions without it. I'm in academia, and I was a graduate school faculty before becoming a program director.

Congratulations to you on those achievements

where do you go to school? everything that I've seen is well over $30k

Specializes in ER, ICU, CCT-RN, Educator/Peds Clinical.

Touro University Nevada

unfortunately, they do not accept students from MA ;(

I have been doing a little bit of research on this. I am not going to the cheapest program because I like how the program I selected achieves the 1000 clinical hours (if you are a NP, you can count your work hours). However Grand Canyon university is 25 thousand and was pretty well organized. Concordia University was around a similar price. Both of these schools had agreements with my work for a discount which would have been nice. as well Good luck.

Hello meanmaryjean,

Can you tell us what do you think of Touro University Nevada? I am also in nursing academia and looking for an online DNP program. How supportive are the faculty? Do they try to get money out of you by delaying your DNP project?

Thank you!

+ Add a Comment