Grossmont College ADN program Spring 2019

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

I just wanted to start this thread for all the people applying to Grossmont for the Spring 2019 ADN program. I am going in with 80 points and I am hoping that is enough to get in or at least become an alternate, due to the amount of people who drop out, due to certain circumstances.

Hello there, thanks for making a thread. I'm a reapplicant, hoping around 85 points depending on my CNA exam next week! Hope to meet more of you!

I also applied today with 84 points! Seems like we are all about even!

Hi everyone! I just turned in my application yesterday, I should have about 80 points, I know I am on the lower side but I'm hoping it will be enough to at least be an alternate as well!

Good luck to you all :)

I am estimating to have around 82-83 points. Last year I saw people getting in with 80 points so I hope right now it's about the same. Good luck to us!

You guys Im estimating my points at 73 which I know is pretty low but it doesnt hurt to try right! I will be retaking the teas and micro this fall and hopefully that will give me some more points. It looks like you guys all have a pretty good chance.

Hello everyone! I have also applied for the Spring 2019 Cohort. I have calculated that I have 85 points. I am glad we can keep each other updated and support one another. We have all worked so hard to get here. Good luck to everyone! This is so exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time.

Can we retake the teas even if we got higher than 62%? I got an 83% but I want to retake it to do better but I've been hearing different things from people, some saying you can only take it once, and others saying you can take it again after 30 days for a second time. Please help!!

Yes you can retake after 30 days, regardless of the first score. I did that and they were fine with it.

So I called them and they stated around end of September beginning of October they will e-mail us!

Thank you for updating us! Time is approaching. Hopefully we will get in :)

I have 84 points as well. 88 on the TEAS, 4.0, but no volunteer/CNA points. I feel like it's a crap shoot but good luck to everyone who applied. :) September will feel like a long month of waiting!

+ Add a Comment