Augusta Univ-MSN/CNL- Fall 2019 Entry

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Specializes in Peri-op.

Hello Everyone! Is anyone here planning to apply to AU MSN/CNL program for Fall 2019? Also, is anyone here who is currently in the program? Too bad the forum doesnt let me PM yet to users. [h=1][/h]

Hello, I plan on applying to the program. I've been looking through the forums for the past couple of years and didn't expect someone to have made one for this year yet, but I'm glad I found it!

Specializes in Peri-op.

Yay! Glad you found it! What campus do you hope to join?

I'm hoping to go to the Athens campus! You?

Specializes in Peri-op.

I am Augusta

Nice! I am so ready for the application to open!

Specializes in Peri-op.

Me too. But i am also very scared. I am 38..., dont want to be the oldest in class :)

I'm sure you won't be! My roommate is starting the program this fall, I can ask her how old the oldest person is if need be! So what is your current career?

Specializes in Peri-op.

I immigrated to USA with a degree in Chemistry, but ended up working as office manager at a hotel. My mom was an MD, and that's what i wanted to be but too late now and cant afford it.What about you?

Fresh graduate with a public health degree! Looking to work as a medical assistant for the next year before hopefully starting school again

Specializes in Peri-op.

Good luck to all of us! I'll be checking in as I start the application. Funny, it falls on Labor Day weekend, and so does my bday

Hi!! I will also be applying for the Athens campus for fall of 2019!

+ Add a Comment