Verification form for NY-CVS

World Registration

Published

good day to everyone!!! i'm currently applying for nclex-new york state and cgfns already sent the request for verification of documents in my school, i then received a message from my school registrar asking me to go or send a representative to process my papers, i was confused at first why they needed me or my representative to process such documents where it should an office to office transaction. But to be rest assured I ask my sister to process my papers as they where asking. I gave her an authorization letter. when she went in my school registrar they where asking her about a form, which i dont have any idea. I thought she will just go there to collect my papers and send it via courier to cgfns. My sister asked them if they have received the mail from cgfns and according to them regardless of the mail I should be the one to download the verification document. I don't know which document to download. i need anyone's guidance regarding this matter. thank you!!!

Silverdragon102, BSN

1 Article; 39,477 Posts

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

The only forms you download are for CGFNS. They send forms out and are specific for CVS

coocheeyaya

2 Posts

which form exactly?

+ Add a Comment