Frederick Community College 2018

U.S.A. Maryland

Published

Hello everyone!

I have been accepted into FCC's RN transition program for 2018-2020. I will be entering as a second year day option student in the Fall of 2019. I am looking for past/recent graduates to provide some feedback based on their experiences.

It looks like the second year has two courses a semester, each of which is scheduled on the same day of the week. It looks like there will be one day of in person class on top of clinicals. How many days a week did you spend in clinicals? In general how many days a week were you on campus/at a clinical site if you stacked your classroom time on the same day?

Just looking to rough out my schedule for next year to help me make some work decisions in the meantime! I'm very excited and any information/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hello everyone!

I have been accepted into FCC's RN transition program for 2018-2020. I will be entering as a second year day option student in the Fall of 2019. I am looking for past/recent graduates to provide some feedback based on their experiences.

It looks like the second year has two courses a semester, each of which is scheduled on the same day of the week. It looks like there will be one day of in person class on top of clinicals. How many days a week did you spend in clinicals? In general how many days a week were you on campus/at a clinical site if you stacked your classroom time on the same day?

Just looking to rough out my schedule for next year to help me make some work decisions in the meantime! I'm very excited and any information/advice would be greatly appreciated!

How hard was the TEAS? What days do you have to go to school for the day option and what times?

I didn't find the TEAS particularly hard. I brushed up on the math since it had been a while since I'd had a traditional math class.

The questions you've asked about the days and times of classes I believe vary by semester and year, therefore I don't know what they are.

+ Add a Comment