FNP UTH fall 2018 acceptance

Nursing Students NP Students

Published

Hi all!

After the interview process, I was told we would be informed by the 13th (yesterday) but have gotten no updates

Have you heard anything back yet or received an acceptance/denial email?

Thanks so much!

Hi. I'm waiting too. During one of their online info sessions they told us by the July 15th. I called Friday evening he admissions assistant(?) said they would start sending out letters Monday.

Hello. I was told the same thing in my interview last week and was disappointed on Friday when I didn't hear anything. I got an acceptance email yesterday. Official letters should be mailed out next week. Good luck to you guys!!

I called just a few minutes ago apparently the committee is running behind so hopefully by the end of this week. I asked about reapplying for Spring 2019 (Just in case) and was told I would need all new references. It was a pain tracking down and getting everyone to submit these three. I really didn't want to go anywhere else but if I don't get in here I may just try UTMB for next fall. My anxiety level is definitely 10/10 right now.

I got an acceptance email, but the MyUTH portal has not been updated. I have not received an option to accept or decline entrance into the program, and have no idea when this info packet will get to me, so i'm slightly concerned. Does anyone have any additional info?

Received an email for an interview today. It will be next week. Any insights on what is asked.

I got my acceptance email today! Super excited. I interviewed Wednesday.

Congratulations!!

+ Add a Comment