to many question about class topics

Nursing Students General Students

Published

I am the person who is reading book/ assignments before class, and study ATI before class as well, so i come prepared to the class lesson. I know it is bad habit, but when professors ask a question i respond quick since i know the answer, if topic interest me a lot i tend to respond to most of the questions. (I know the answer to all of them but it is very hard to stop my self, so i am responding to 7 out of 10 questions)

Today I asked teacher a question about feeding formulas to diabetic patient, teacher did not know the answer . Professor ask me to stay after class and she told me to back off on questions, so other students can ask questions.

Well, now I plan to print out huge sign "Do not ask questions, just google, to keep it on my desk hopefully it will stop me from asking questions

Any idea, how can i stop myself asking questions and responding to questions ?

Specializes in NICU.
Well, now I plan to print out huge sign "Do not ask questions, just google, to keep it on my desk hopefully it will stop me from asking questions

If your question pertains to the current topic being lectured on, ask a question. It you have read ahead and ask a question about a future topic, wait until that lecture.

Raise your hand to answer questions only if no one else raises their hand. You do not need to show the instructor that you know every answer. If you answer every question, the instructor is not engaging the other students.

+ Add a Comment