UFV BSN Winter 2019

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hey Everybody,

This is a thread for everybody applying for the UFV Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program for the Winter (January) 2019 intake.

We can talk about our grades and GPA's, volunteer or work experience's, other schools we're applying to and so forth.

Good Luck everybody!

Does anyone know if there is a forum like this for the Fall 2019 intake?

If you can't find one on the AllNurses website you are more than welcome to start one.

Anyone can do it.

Got an email, I was waitlisted. Anyone else get an email yet?

Got an email, I was waitlisted. Anyone else get an email yet?

Congrats. You've made it this far.

From someone else who was waitlisted, there is hope of still getting in!

I got in! I'm losing my mind, so excited :)

Just got my acceptance email :) All the other intakes have a Facebook page, so I thought I'd start one! I named the group UFV Nursing January 2019, can't wait to meet everyone!!

I also got in!! Beyond excited!

Congratulations to those who got accepted!!

I am also on the waiting list, so I still have to wait. I wonder how many people are on the waiting list and how long I should expect to wait.

I also got accepted, see you guys January!

Congratulations to all of you who got in and hopefully those on the waitlist will be able to get in as well.

Look forward to seeing you guys in the halls and at exams when we combine classes.

Any questions just ask. I'd be happy to help in anyway I can.

Hi guys, is there a group like this one for fall 2019?

Love the idea of this :)

Hi guys, is there a group like this one for fall 2019?

Love the idea of this :)

Yes there is. Just look up UFV Fall 2019 in the search box and it should come up.

tbosman2000 made a thread for the Fall of 2019 intake.

Good Luck!

Hey everyone,

i was wondering if someone could help me... I've applied for the September 2019 entry and I've submitted all my forms and given my references the form as well but they won't show up on the online application thing as received. Would the school tell me if my job and volunteer doesn't count towards health care experience? I'm really worried because I want a shot at this intake!

+ Add a Comment