Golden West College Spring 2019

Students School Programs

Published

You are reading page 2 of Golden West College Spring 2019

instax_

156 Posts

Does anyone know when We find out whether or not we got into the program. And also how many points is everyone applying with?

Looking at last year's post it looks like they were notified by August 10/11

SMnurse15

30 Posts

I just checked the nursing page and it says to

Check back in early October :(. That's so long. I wonder why it's taking that much time this year

The school's website (NURS-Nursing - Golden West College) says early October:

GWC School of Nursing News:

Spring 2019 Admission: The filing period for Spring 2019 admission is now closed. Do not contact the Nursing office for inquiries regarding the status of your application as this will delay the screening process. We will be posting schedules as to when the notification letters will be mailed. You will need to check back at this webpage, early October, for those updates.

Mfalme

14 Posts

Its weird that they changed the month they normally send responses. All the other years it was by second week of August but on Website they say October. Its either they do not want to be bothered or they are changing the selection criteria. My advice is patience and apply for other schools as well . Santa Ana starts on Sept 14th

Chadabees, ADN

48 Posts

Good luck! Just went to my orientation for fall 2018.

SMnurse15

30 Posts

How many points did you have ?

Chadabees, ADN

48 Posts

I had 79 at the time. Not sure if they changed the points this semester.

SMnurse15

30 Posts

Oh okay, I have the least 71 and the most 76. So

Hopefully I'll get accepted.

They did change the points some time in March, but I believe this new grid (attached) was posted to the GWC website in late April.

http://www.goldenwestcollege.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Multi-Criteria-Guidelines-REVISED18-19-01.pdf

instax_

156 Posts

Did anyone else's degreeworks change their major / program to GWC AA- Nursing - Registered Nursing / Nursing AA Degree R.N.?

Koop101

70 Posts

What do you mean?

Koop101

70 Posts

Did anyone else's degreeworks change their major / program to GWC AA- Nursing - Registered Nursing / Nursing AA Degree R.N.?

What do you mean?

+ Add a Comment