JJC Spring 2019

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hi everyone~

Has anyone else applied for the Spring 2019 session? Just wondering if anyone knows the stats...like how many applied and what's the TEAS scores looking like. I will have all my required classes completed in the fall and I ended up with a 76 on my TEAS.

I scored a 77 on my teas. Have a&p2 and micro to complete. 3.6 gpa thus far. Im also curious how everyone else scored. I have friends who scored 77, 76, 72

Following! I scored a 77 on TEAS and have all required classes complete.

Hi! I just got my qualified applicant email today letting me know that I'll find out early August if I've been accepted. Another question of mine is if they're looking at overall gpa or just for the specific classes they have on JJCs website.

GM, trying to see if there are any Spring 2019 students on here. Just trying to reach out and get some information regarding the schedule for the Day program.

I applied for the spring 2020 session. The anticipation is awful! I have all my pre-reqs done and have a 3.6 GPA. I missed the guarantee acceptance by.......a 0.7? I scored an 81.3 on my teas so I am hoping to see that acceptance email!

+ Add a Comment