Drexel Online RN to BSN

Nursing Students Online Learning

Published

Specializes in OBGYN.

Hi!

Just wondering if there is anyone in or who has been through the RN-BSN online program through university? Looking for reviews!

TIA, Jenn

Specializes in progressive care. med surg. tele. LTC. psych..

Interested as well. I start in two weeks !

I'm starting my 2nd-to-last quarter in 's online RN-BSN program. My professors have been wonderful, and the classes weren't just the "basket weaving" fluff I worried they'd be. Overall, the courses were interactive. If you're out of state, the price tag can be hefty; $440 per credit if you obtained your ADN from/work for a Drexel University affiliate. Community health was removed from the program earlier this year which was a welcomed surprise. There are 3 writing-intensive courses included in the program, so freshen up on your APA skills and keep your 6th edition APA manual on hand.

I would definitely recommend Drexel University's online RN-BSN program!

On 9/4/2018 at 1:10 AM, BSNandThen said:

I'm starting my 2nd-to-last quarter in Drexel's online RN-BSN program. My professors have been wonderful, and the classes weren't just the "basket weaving" fluff I worried they'd be. Overall, the courses were interactive. If you're out of state, the price tag can be hefty; $440 per credit if you obtained your ADN from/work for a Drexel University affiliate. Community health was removed from the program earlier this year which was a welcomed surprise. There are 3 writing-intensive courses included in the program, so freshen up on your APA skills and keep your 6th edition APA manual on hand.

I would definitely recommend Drexel University's online RN-BSN program!

Hi,

I was also looking into 's RN BSN online program and when you say writing intensive courses, what are the papers like? Were they hard to construct?

+ Add a Comment