"Dancing Doc" Video....Just When You Think You've Seen It All...

Updated:   Published

You are reading page 3 of "Dancing Doc" Video....Just When You Think You've Seen It All...

T-Bird78

1,007 Posts

I live outside Atlanta and this has been a big story for a couple of weeks, before it went national. She is NOT board certified in surgery and her "facility" isn't certified for surgery either. There's one video where she even takes a huge piece of flesh off a pt, holds it in front of her, and dances with it. She's an embarrassment to any healthcare professional and to my home state. The woman with the brain injury was under anesthesia for 8 hours and was having low O2 sats, they called 911 and made the paramedics wait while she closed the pt up. The stretcher was too big to fit inside the elevator so they had to carry the stretcher down the stairs. All that delayed her critical evaluation and treatment. I work in a board-certified surgeon's office and we do minor procedures in office, but only local anesthesia, so I cringed when I heard she was doing full surgical procedures in her office. There's just so many things wrong with her and her practice.

Imanut

6 Posts

Get inflamed and write to Attorney General of Georgia and Medical Board. You want to avoid...your choice but...professionally...you count !

Imanut

6 Posts

No microbiology lecture...we're talking about malpractice, a horrendous ethics violation and patient endangerment by an "MD" and her staff who should all be charged and lose their licenses.