TAMUCC FNP 2018

Nursing Students NP Students

Published

Very frustrated at this point and I'm trying to find anyone else in a similar situation. I applied for Texas A&M Corpus FNP program for 2018 in April. It's been almost 2 months and my status still says "pending admission decision". I've read another article on here of other people who have received acceptance letters and I work with a few girls who have already been declined. I called the school and one rep told me "oh the decisions have been made, it's not possible to have a pending status. I gave her my student ID and she's like wow that's so weird." But connected to me to a voicemail who never returned my call. I called again yesterday and was told they were still making decisions clearly since mine says pending and I just need to wait. Anybody else having this issue?

Very frustrated at this point and I'm trying to find anyone else in a similar situation. I applied for Texas A&M Corpus FNP program for 2018 in April. It's been almost 2 months and my status still says "pending admission decision". I've read another article on here of other people who have received acceptance letters and I work with a few girls who have already been declined. I called the school and one rep told me "oh the decisions have been made, it's not possible to have a pending status. I gave her my student ID and she's like wow that's so weird." But connected to me to a voicemail who never returned my call. I called again yesterday and was told they were still making decisions clearly since mine says pending and I just need to wait. Anybody else having this issue?

That sounds insanely frustrating! I would just try to keep getting a hold of someone. It clearly states on their website that everyone should have had an admissions decision during the week of May 15th. Somehow your application slipped through the cracks and you need to stay on top of it.

+ Add a Comment