NCLEX June 2018

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hey all! First off, congrats to everyone who graduated this year (and those who graduated in any previous year)!!! My day was May 11th, and it still feels so surreal. Also unreal. Probably because I'm busting my butt studying for this crazy NCLEX thing that's looming on the horizon! In that regard, it feels like nothing has changed haha.

I scheduled my NCLEX for mid-June, because everything else that was available felt too late or too early, and I'm still feeling skeptical about the day I chose. But it's definitely motivated me to keep a decent study schedule going. And if anything, like if I feel super unprepared, I can always reschedule to a later date, but I'm trying to avoid this. I've been using UWorld, trying to do at least 50 questions a day, and then doing questions/reviewing Saunders on 3 specific systems a day, just to brush up on it. I also plan to start utilizing Mark Klimek's audios when I find time to sit and listen. The week before the NCLEX, once my review of systems is (hopefully) complete, I will do at least 150 questions a day. Then, like many others, I will not study at all the day before the exam, and Monday, June 11th is the big day!

That being said, I saw a bunch of other threads for people who were taking the NCLEX during a specific month, so I thought I'd go ahead and do the same for the month of June! I like the idea of us building each other up, supporting each, crying to each other, offering insight or advice or tips that we may know... the list goes on. Anybody taking the NCLEX in the month of June, or even early July? Anybody freaking out like me??? "RN" is so close I can almost taste it! Ahhhhhh!

I just checked my result this morning and I passed!

Specializes in Cardiac Telemetry, ICU.

I also find out if I passed today, in about 9 hours. Initially after the exam, I walked out with a smile on my face feeling confident. I scored in the 99th percentile on predictor exams, it shut off in 75 questions, plus my exam felt easy. Great, right? Except it felt too easy. Suspiciously easy. Then I began to panic and have been ever since June 19th. I've always struggled with SATA questions, usually missing half of them no matter what, and unfortunately I had 29 of them. It was a well rounded exam with mostly teaching questions and maybe 10 being prioritization and delegation. Like I said, it wasn't bad at all, but it just felt too easy for my exam to have been at the passing level. We'll see.

Hopefully I passed, along with everyone else waiting to get their results!

YIKESS!! Just took my NCLEX today, on a friday and now I'm going to have to wait and suffer the whole weekend pondering whether I passed or not.Not to mention that I live in a state that doesnt participate in quick results. I tried the PVT trick and I'm confused. There is youtube video saying if you get to the billing page you failed but another video says if you put all the billing info in card doesnt go through you passed. THE AGONY. The computer cut off at 75 questions, so I know either I did really good or really BAD! Also do any of you guys think the proctors at the testing center know if you passed? Mine's was giving me googly eyes and told me to "relax youre going to be fine."

I TEST IN 3 DAYS AND AM SO NERVOUS!!! I have been studying since the end of May and have been using Kaplan and Uworld. I have been consistently in the 50's, never under and on good days I'll hit a 60's or 65. Is that a good thing for Kaplan?

still waiting

Hey guys!!

I wanted to share my experience with the pearson view trick in case it can help someone else! I took the NCLEX on friday, and when I got home I tried the pearson trick and I did NOT get the pop up, and I was allowed to register for the NCLEX again, I thought this meant that I for sure failed and I was very upset. But after talking to some people I realized that a lot of them did not get the pop up and did pass and to wait the 48 hrs. I got my unofficial results today and I passed with 75 questions! So if anyone is stressing out after not getting the pop up, don't worry! It doesn't work for alot of people and you still have hope! Best of luck to you all :)

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

Closing thread as members are still asking for the sharing of copyright protected material

+ Add a Comment