Good ABSN programs

Nursing Students Pre-Nursing

Published

Currently looking for good and not extremely expensive accelerated BSN programs. I live in TX and would prefer to stay here for in-state tuition but most of the schools here are pretty competitive so I'm willing to apply out of state too.

Not too sure if I'm a competitive candidate:

- BA in biology

- currently have a 3.3 gpa overall but I can (hopefully) get that to a 3.5 by the time I graduate

- nursing prereq gpa around 3.56 (still have 4 classes to complete - 3 of them will most likely be As)

- volunteered in a hospital for 2 semesters

- did research for 1 semester

- working as a personal care attendant for 2 autistic men

Specializes in Rehab, Ortho-Spine, Med-Surg, & Psych.

Hello!

In case you forgot to think to mention, Texas is just a tad big... so it's difficult to give advice on a specific organization when you do not specify where you live.

However, having said that, you want a college or university that is accredited by the ACEN ... Search ACEN Accredited Nursing Programs

Here is why:

1) Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing Recognition | Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing

2) Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing Earning Recognition as an Accrediting Agency | Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing

Best wishes !!!

+ Add a Comment