Still waiting....

Nurses Recovery

Published

Hi everyone. As some of you know, I self reported to the MS BON back in Feb 2016, met with an investigator , and so far I haven't heard back, over 2 yrs! I'm currently working as a dialysis nurse and have been for almost 2 yrs. the DEA contacted me 2 yrs ago and I hired a lawyer , I was accused of RX fraud but that's not what actually happened. I diverted narcs during my addiction, I was a home health nurse. I did go to an inpatient rehab but didn't complete it , due to marital issues and such. But I did conplete an intensive outpt rehab a few months after I met with the investigator.

i just think it's weird I haven't heard anything yet. The DEA hasn't done anything and my lawyer for them said the statue of limitations have run out.

Now I'm concerned about the attorney generals office.

Anyone ever had to wait this long?? Anyone in Mississippi? Thankfully I've been sober this long , I did have 1 relapse with alcohol during my 2 years but now I'm back on track :-)

Yeah, if I were you, I really would be wondering if my file fell in a black hole. I just cannot imagine criminal happening at this point. As for the Board, their memory appears to be longer, but honestly, two years takes the cake on anything I've ever heard. You have the patience of Job!

As far as the criminal case goes I think (according to Google, Esq) your state has 2 years to formally charge you so that ship has sailed. The darn BONs are under no such limitation. However, if they were gonna raise their ugly heads one would think that would have occurred. I gotta believe that (most likely) you are in the clear. My advice. Don't poke the Bear. Let the sleeping Nazi snooze and get on with your life. All the best!!!

Thank you .I sure hope and pray I'm all clear . I know it's too late for criminal charges . I'm just concerned about the attorney generals office now. Spank where are you from?

My patience is about run thin , Lol! I'm literally taking it one day at a time

Like the moniker says I live in the land of the rivers three and (for now) the first place Pittsburgh Pirates

+ Add a Comment