Drexel/Villanova 2020 applicants

Nursing Students SRNA

Published

Just trying to gauge if anyone here has applied here and has heard back. I have interviewed at both places.

Stats: 3.9 GPA

No GRE

CCRN-CMC

Preceptor, Charge, 2 years Level 1 Trauma MICU

I just finished my application to both schools. What was your interview like at each school?

So, I signed confendiality agreements for both schools so i cannot get into the details. But, if you search here, you should be okay.

I just found out I was accepted to . Can somebody fill me in whether to go to Drexel or Villanova.

I was accepted to villa nova! I heard back 5/15

I just was offered an interview at for 2020 cohort. I am trying to find more information online in regards to their clinical sites etc but I am having not having any luck. Any suggestions?

Im still trying to figure out where to relocate to

I just was offered an interview at Drexel for 2020 cohort. I am trying to find more information online in regards to their clinical sites etc but I am having not having any luck. Any suggestions?

Their clinical sites are spread over Delaware, PA, and NJ. You get a lot of clinical experience, I talked with a student who was at a clinical site, where she was the only SRNA, no competing SRNAs/Residents. They also provided her with a room since it was far away from Uni.

Yes I saw the States, some schools have the specific facilities listed I guess they don't. That's nice she was the only SRNA with no residents! Thank you for the information.

I just was offered an interview at Drexel for 2020 cohort. I am trying to find more information online in regards to their clinical sites etc but I am having not having any luck. Any suggestions?

Congratulations on being offered an interview! That's super exciting! Just out of curiosity, how long ago did you apply? This waiting thing is making me antsy!

Congratulations on being offered an interview! That's super exciting! Just out of curiosity, how long ago did you apply? This waiting thing is making me antsy!

Thank you! I just missed their priority deadline which was April 14th because of some logistical defaults on the online application. I have been reluctant and probably a little annoying :bored: and have contacted them on a regular basis in regards to my application. The last emailed I received from them was on July 2nd and was informed students should expect to hear updates within the next 2 weeks. If you don't hear anything soon I would contact them. Good luck!

Hello! I interviewed with last month also. I was wondering if anyone had heard anything back? I'm on the edge of my seat.

+ Add a Comment