anyone applying to wake tech nursing for spring 2019

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hsolo there ,

i just finished my last pre-requisites this spring and I'm hoping to apply into nursing program this summer.im kinda nervous bc I have so many Bs. Can someone help me understand how the point system work .and also Is there anyone applying this summer too.

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

Moved to the Schools/Colleges discussion forum

Hi,this is how the point system works at waketech

Intro to psychology,sociology,English 111,112,Hum 115,Dev Pyschology A-12,B-9,C-6

Bio 168 and 169:A-32,B,24,C-16

Bio 175 :A-24 B-18 C-12

Teas: 59-70 =0 points

71-80= 6 points

81_90=12 points

91-100=20 points

Thank you so much...

I applied as well. I think my point score is around 136-140 but I'm not 100% sure. I still need to take Bio 175 because I had to withdraw last semester for medical reasons. Also I'm really bummed because my TEAS score was an 80, 1 point away from getting 12 instead of 6! :/ I'm just anxious now waiting for a decision letter. I wonder how soon they send them out?

I applied as well. I think my point score is around 136-140 but I'm not 100% sure. I still need to take Bio 175 because I had to withdraw last semester for medical reasons. Also I'm really bummed because my TEAS score was an 80, 1 point away from getting 12 instead of 6! :/ I'm just anxious now waiting for a decision letter. I wonder how soon they send them out?

Based on the thread from last year, we should be looking for letters at the end of September.

Aww I'm so sorry about that ...but I'm pretty sure you'll be good

I applied for Spring '19! Hope to see you there!

Congrats ey and with you all the best. I also applied for spring 19 ;)

Any news about letters of admission?

Not yet. I've already started checking the mail everyday

https://allnurses.com/north-carolina-nursing/wake-tech-spring-1164418.html

this is another forum that potential spring 2019 people are posting in!! they are saying letters haven't even been mailed out yet:(

+ Add a Comment