LVN TO RN

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

So I live in Socal and went to summit career college, a vocational school for my LVN. I am wondering if there are any schools anywhere that will accept/transfer my credits for a LVN to RN program.

Theres many LVN to RN programs available to get your RN fairly quick, but they all require the pre-requisites of general ed, such as math, english, then you need to do A&P, etc etc.

I am really trying to find a way to not have to do the pre-requisites again. A majority of them I have already done when I got my LVN but they wont be transferred anywhere.

I have started community college and have gotten a few classes done, but between working as an LVN and school and blah blah blah, it seems impossible. I wish there was a place that would actually let me do the LVN to RN by either accepting the classes I did at summit.

I know of westcoast university but its not worth the 120k.

Any schools someone could reccommend either vocational or standard? I would be willing to even move out of state if that is an option.

Look up American University of Health Science. There is no lvn to bsn program but you can get into the generic bsn program. Its costs less than west coast and more student friendly from my experience so far. Goodluck in your search

+ Add a Comment