Got 265Q on the NCLEX yesterday & "good popup" today...

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

attachment.php?attachmentid=26834&stc=1Got the "good popup" after trying PVT Trick today. Took the NCLEX yesterday, got ALL 265 questions, lucky me. I thought i would get 75 so I went really slow for the first 75 then when i got to about 100 questions i was like oh great i bet im going to get them all, so i started rushing through, barely reading the question so i wouldn't run out of time! i also got mixed up cause i thought there would be 269 not 265 so didn't even take time to make sure i got the last one right :/ I got this special set of Research questions at the end of the test that said they would not be counted in my score. Also on Breeze it has an option to re-register to take the exam, can't remember if that was there before. No RN license number on Breeze, but it still has my Interim Permit valid on there. I live in California so who knows how long it will take to get my official score :/ I dont see any RN license for me when i do a search, just shows the Interim Permit on Search - DCA

Update: I PASSED! My license # posted to the CA BRN online in little over 24 hours!

Update: I PASSED! My license # posted to the CA BRN online in little over 24 hours!

Congratulations!

What materials did you use to study, and which one do you think helped you the most?

Resources I thought most helpful to least but still good:

1. Mark Kilmek audio/ "Nursity" online program taught me how to prioritize. Watch the YouTube for videos for info on Nursity or enroll in Mark Kilmek's class.

2. UWorld did 1700 questions & picture rationales helped me learn.

3. Kaplan live online class taught me about the ABCs and they have a bunch of videos to watch and learn from on topics.

Took my nclex rn this morning anf tried pvt trick and got the good pop up, waiting is killing me. Im in Ca no quick result for me. Tried pvt trick with my lvn and worked, hopefully still works on my RN. Congratulation on your success!

thank you, im in CA too and my RN license posted in one day at 1am! PVT works if you use a valid credit card and wait 24 hours. good luck :)

+ Add a Comment