Nursing Student Photo - WIN $250! Nurses Week Contest 2018

Nursing Students General Students

Published

student-caption-contest.jpg.1e611ed78214ddf4b015ca60c8b55802.jpg

May 8th is National Student Nurses Day and it's your time to shine! Celebrate the fact that you are the future of nursing with this awesome Caption Contest sponsored by Kaplan Test Prep. Don't overthink it but come up with a caption for the photo above by commenting below and you're entered to win one of two $250 amazon.com gift cards as the grand prizes.

Fear not though, nursing students, if you don't win one of the two grand prizes you're still eligible for one of our two amazing runner-up prize packs containing everything shown in the photo below and more!

nurses-week-2018-swag.jpg.cd6f50bafdaa34a74f1a9b85882cb217.jpg

What are you waiting for? Shower us with photo captions in the comments below and y ou could be on your way to winning!

There are more contests, too...

Have fun, thanks to all of the nursing students across the country and Happy National Student Nurses Day!!!

National Nurses Week Celebration

30 Days of Celebration / 8 Days of Giveaways

UPDATED May 17 ... and the winner is...

As promised, the winners are posted below. Thanks for all of the awesome and creative entries!!! Feel free to share!

student-caption-contest-1.jpg.84b11f4bca7d94d60840de2a6a31361e.jpg

student-caption-contest-2.jpg.cbffa99ca8ae6b5bfa241b9e3f6e56a5.jpg

Study these drugs carefully. I need you to make drug cards for each one of these because there is a test in an hour... better yet why don't you take one so you don't have a nervous breakdown.

Female student #1: *thinking to self* just be confident and you'll do great........omg what am I doing???

Female student #2: *talking to self* if I close my eyes, then I'm not really here and I can't fail....ahah

Professor: *talking to self* yeah....they're both gonna fail lmao

Please complete your nonparenteral medication skills checkoff while I silently judge you.

Professor: Judging from the way they are looking at the medications, I am relieved we are first starting them off with administering fake meds to the sim men.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted an entry for our Student Photo Caption Nurses Week 2018 contest. The winners have been selected and notified via private message so check your inbox to see if you've won! The grand prize winners have also had their winning entries turned into images and are posted in this topic! Thanks again and Happy Nurses Week!!!

+ Add a Comment