Got all 265 questions on NCLEX RN today

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

I got 265 questions today and I didn't know anything about the questions I answered. It had a few things that I did study... which I hopefully answered correct. I feel sick because I feel so stupid and feel like I didn't pass. Anyone else in my predicament???

Hi! I took mine today too. I definetly did not pass :( I did the trick and got the bad pop up. I only did 98 questions and like 15 extra questions that didn't count

I'm so sorry, u can try again... never give up... my heart won't be able to take it if I do the pop up trick

The trick does work. I believe doing the trick brings ease to my mind.

I have had a friend failed her first time with 265 questions and passed her second time with 265 questions.

Good luck

My friend passed with 265 last semester. She also felt like she failed and didn't know anything. Don't give up hope yet!

andrea3434 said:
My friend passed with 265 last semester. She also felt like she failed and didn't know anything. Don't give up hope yet!

Oh ok... just over here praying that I made it

It'll be okay. Don't give up. Wait the two days for quick result. Keep us posted. Best of luck!

Specializes in Psych ICU, addictions.

All that getting 265 questions on the NCLEX means is that you got 265 questions. It doesn't mean you're any more likely to have passed or failed than the person whose test shut off after 75.

I swear, I said this same thing earlier this week :)

And almost all of us walk out of the testing center feeling like we don't know a single **** thing, whether the test stopped at 75 or 130 or 265 or any other number. Yet most people who take the NCLEX manage to pass it on the first try.

Try to relax this weekend (easier said than done, I know...I also said that earlier this week too). You'll find out soon enough.

Best of luck!

Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing.
Fleurflour34 said:
I got 265 questions today and I didn't know anything about the questions I answered. It had a few things that I did study... which I hopefully answered correct. I feel sick because I feel so stupid and feel like I didn't pass. Anyone else in my predicament???

Did the questions keep getting harder? Usually a good sign. Did you find anything else out?

I will bet you that if you asked a random sample of us, all of us felt like we didn't pass when most of us did. Hang in there.

ruby_jane said:
Did the questions keep getting harder? Usually a good sign. Did you find anything else out?

I will bet you that if you asked a random sample of us, all of us felt like we didn't pass when most of us did. Hang in there.

Hey... it would switch from a multiple choice question to a SATA... and it kept doing that til I finished... it was hard for me because I didn't know about the things they were testing me on. So I read the questions twice and answered as best as I could. Took me 5 and a half hours and I was a hot mess after my 150th question.

i took the NCLEX on 4/30 in CA yesterday and got 265 too. just did the popup trick and got the "Good" popup... hoping i didn't do it too early...

I passed!!! My rn license just posted online!!!

+ Add a Comment