Nyit fall 2018/spring 2019

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hello! Has anyone applied to NYIT fall 2018/spring 2019 bachelor of nursing program and received a decision already? I checked the fall 2018 post a person received a decision early April. I am still waiting on mine getting nervous. I applied back in February and when checking application status it shows my application is under review for the past month already. I am also attending preview day... I am thinking of calling the admissions tomorrow and ask them when do they usually send out the decisions.

If anyone heard or got anything please let me know :)

Thanks!

Hey I applied for Fall 2018 too.. I haven't recieved a decision yet either.

I thought it was just me lol when I emailed them they told me they are starting to review all applications that was 2 weeks ago

I applied too! Did you guys receive a decision yet?

I applied too! Did you guys receive a decision yet?

Nope ! I called them last week maybe Thursday, the advisor told me that they are starting this week to review applications and send out decisions but they also told me that April 27th. So no clue :/

Hey ! Have you guys heard anything back yet ? :/

I applied as well and still hasn't gotten a response! No email or mail! Its already july! Has anyone else gotten the response? I emailed them twice and they repeated the same thing that they will make decisions in two weeks. Its already been a month.

+ Add a Comment