Option 4 taking forever!

Nurses Recovery

Published

Well, I know it can take a while but I am just freaking out. It has been a week and it hasn't resulted. This is only my second option 4. Last time I believe it only took 5 days to result. I guess I am just looking for reassurance. I so close to being finished with this crap and am paranoid of a false positive! This program has such a hold over me. I literally keep checking my affinity app every 5 minutes!

I do only option 3 or 4. My very first option 4 took 10 days. The majority 7. The last three have been five.

I don't normally check but I was scared I might come up dilute. I checked in later than I usually do and that day I had to take my grandbaby to the audiologist. I had already slammed 2 large coffees and a water, so I held my pee for almost 2 hours hoping it would get all yellowed up. It did somewhat, but I've been waiting 6 days now for my regular option to post. It just says " test-partial results and then testing in progress ". I've only ever had one dilute and I don't want anymore. I have not heard anything from IPN and I am guessing they contact you a lot sooner then 6 days. Otherwise, patient safety is kind of a joke. Anyway, I'm right there with you. They must be backed up.

I just did my second option 4 in 4.5 years. The first one took longer than usual. My urine looked too clear also. Hope they don't ding me for a dilute. I'm on the downhill with this. I understand your fear.

I just did my second option 4 in 4.5 years. The first one took longer than usual. My urine looked too clear also. Hope they don't ding me for a dilute. I'm on the downhill with this. I understand your fear.

I just did my second option 4 in 2 1/2 years too! It actually didn't take that long to result, maybe 4 days. Sooner than I expected. It was April 4. I guess it must be the season for all of us to get option 4!

Well mine resulted the same day I posted this so it took a week. Something must have changed because we are all getting option 4s now, after never having anything other than 1-3. Actually, since Affinity took over I haven't had an option 2. Just 1 and 3 and now two 4s.

I am supposed to be on "step down testing" but I can tell you I have had 3 tests in less than a month. Such a sham! Had two just five days apart at the end of March.

Weird, and I'm going on day 16 between tests. And showing as having a report not sent. That is actually my Advocates report who said he sent it. And we have no control over Advocate sending in the report since we can't even open the report. Affinity has too many glitches.

+ Add a Comment