NCLEX Canada

World Canada CRNE

Published

Passed my OSCE IENCAP exam (4.4 for OSCE and 87% -multiple choice) and NCLEX (75 questions) on the first try.. If I can do it then you guys can too...Don't lose hope and keep moving aheaD...Cheers..!!

Congratulations! How did you see the Nclex questions, do you think they are basic or tricky? What materials did you use when

studying for the nclex. Thanks.

Honestly, I didnt feel the questions were tricky. You just need to understand what it is really asking and concentrate on each options before your selection. Make sure you study your lab values and pharma well. I mostly had SATA questions.. so i felt as if one question was equal to 6 questions.. lol.... As for materials, I mostly used saunders for my review... make sure you brush up on your theory really well instead of just practicing questions...coz if know your content well, you can answer any question NCLEX throws at you... Besties... and yeah.. FYI, after the test, I got like 25 research questions and 16 survery questions...

Honestly, I didnt feel the questions were tricky. You just need to understand what it is really asking and concentrate on each options before your selection. Make sure you study your lab values and pharma well. I mostly had SATA questions.. so i felt as if one question was equal to 6 questions.. lol.... As for materials, I mostly used saunders for my review... make sure you brush up on your theory really well instead of just practicing questions...coz if know your content well, you can answer any question NCLEX throws at you... Besties... and yeah.. FYI, after the test, I got like 25 research questions and 16 survery questions...

Thank you so much for your input. I appreciate.

Can you share with me what learning resources you used for the OSCE And multiple choice exams? I have passed my NCLEX already.

Hello,

what resources did you use for osce and did you have to do any more courses after osce?thanks

+ Add a Comment