8-times and passed nclex-RN

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

hi guys im been a member here since nursing school days until i passed the nclex-rn exam last april 10/18. it is been a roller coaster ride for me since i took this exam..ok lets break down what i did..dont STOP studying even you failed for how many times keep going.dont listen to NEGATIVE comments..PAUSE i saw a youtube lecturer that comment about the more you failed the exam the slim chance you pass,when i heard that comment this dude is HILARIOUS hahahaha i dont want to drop the S (stereotype) or the P (prejudice) card.but i respect that his/her insensitive opinion..anyways here we go, keep studying just one book is enough (saunders or mary-ann hogan comprehensive book) even you read cover to cover and you feel you still dont understand the content thats normal.the important thing is you read the content and understand it and you keep going. second alternate format question also know as SATA by lippincott diana rupert. third prioritization,delegation and assignment by Lacharity(please read also all the case study it help build your critical thinking). fourth just memorize the few normal values and infection control (the normal values and infection control you will find it here floating around the site. fifth just purchase the Uworld qbank..just read all the rationale from right or wrong,read them all.take down notes then repeat all your mistake if you have enough time take it again and again. and lastly dont be discourage if you are below the average score the important thing is you learn.25 to 50 a aday is enough.then make it system by system to take that qbank for example you study adult cardio after you done that next is cardio-pedia then cardio pharma the point making this one system by system to master the cardio topic at the same time you hit 3 category,then once you done all the qbank repeat it again max to 75q to built stamina dont be fixated that your exam will stop at 75(by the way nclex have 8 category 1.adult(12system) 2.pedia (12system) 3. critical care 4. fundamental 5.leadership and mgt 6.maternal and newborn 7. mental hx 8.pharma)...lastly PRAYER whatever your religion just believe and have faith.do your best and god will do the rest..amen to that.rockNroll!!!!!

Moved to the NCLEX forum

Sorry I don't know how to move to that forum

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.
Sorry I don't know how to move to that forum

I have already moved it

I have already moved it

Thank you

Question - Have you received official results, or are you basing your pass soley on the PVT trick?

I'll bite...should you really be the person giving people advice on how to PASS the NCLEX given that it took you 8 tries? Not taking anything away from you passing - congratulations by the way. But someone who failed eight times may not be the person one should go to. I will also respectfully disagree with your statement "just one book is enough"....maybe if you used more than one book, it would have taken less than eight tries.

Oh my! Now, that's called bashing! Nurses be respectful of one another... I like that the OP ignored you anyway.. hmm

Specializes in Pediatrics, Pediatric Float, PICU, NICU.
Oh my! Now, that's called bashing! Nurses be respectful of one another... I like that the OP ignored you anyway.. hmm

I would love to hear how my genuinely asking a question and bringing up what some would believe to be legitimate concerns which could lead to a productive conversation equates to bashing in your mind? I would also like to hear what was NOT respectful about my post.

Is this a joke or troll post? Or are you using a translator program?

Who honestly uses "You betcha" anymore in common vernacular?

But over all now that you've managed to pass the NCLEX I would highly recommend taking a college remedial writing course.

Im Canadian im not american..i like tim horton than your starbucks hahahaha.but anyways did you have admitted for BSN program in florida? if i were you go back your old self and fight the extremist group or solve the problem in syria....you betcha!!!!!!!!!

thank you...

Question - Have you received official results, or are you basing your pass soley on the PVT trick?

i have my license on my hand now.i availed the quick count prior my license arrive.

RN is RN/ passing is passing.

Congratulations on passing!

thank you...

Specializes in RETIRED Cath Lab/Cardiology/Radiology.

Several posts have been deleted for personal attacks.

Please post to the subject of the thread only, and refrain from name-calling and other personal attacks, per the Terms of Service.

+ Add a Comment