Pasadena City College (PCC) Fall 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hey guys, I just turned in my application for PCC today and I wanted to start a thread to see who else applied. Share stats, questions, etc... on here :)

Did the boot camp class get cancelled?

Did the boot camp class get cancelled?

I haven't heard any indication of that, and the class appears to be filled up to capacity with 20 students. What made you think it's canceled?

I haven't heard any indication of that, and the class appears to be filled up to capacity with 20 students. What made you think it's canceled?

Yesterday there were 9 spots left in it and the class was scheduled to start yesterday. Now it says there are 0 spots left, but maybe they closed enrollment for it since it should have started? I don't know, that's why I asked :)

Is anyone attending?

Yesterday there were 9 spots left in it and the class was scheduled to start yesterday. Now it says there are 0 spots left, but maybe they closed enrollment for it since it should have started? I don't know, that's why I asked :)

Is anyone attending?

Ah I see. I think they would send an email if it was canceled. I couldn't attend but there were 1 or 2 around here who I thought are/were. I would've really liked to go.

Has anyone received the email today?

Nothing here. You?

Nothing. :(

same D:

Silence from my end too 😔 just two more days..

Just to keep you guys updated, they have emailed students their schedule and some students are now cleared to start registering for classes. Unsure on how many students have been cleared, but at least 8 from my email. I don't know if they are still accepting students, but students have until the 21st to finish their paperwork, so maybe there is still hope? But the process for testing blood/immunity does take a long time, so I understand if they say friday is the last day. Still good luck to everyone.

Just to keep you guys updated, they have emailed students their schedule and some students are now cleared to start registering for classes. Unsure on how many students have been cleared, but at least 8 from my email. I don't know if they are still accepting students, but students have until the 21st to finish their paperwork, so maybe there is still hope? But the process for testing blood/immunity does take a long time, so I understand if they say friday is the last day. Still good luck to everyone.

Thank you so much!

Thanks for the update.

I've pretty much given up at this point. There's always Spring, right?

+ Add a Comment