Tpapn new supervisors quarterly report

Nurses Recovery

Published

Has anyone read their manager's quarterly report? This is the first time with the new process, where they submit it online. I went into Affinity and found the reports, looks like my manager submitted it on March 30, but when I click on it all I see is her name, the date, the period that it covers, but no text at all to indicate what she wrote. It's entirely possible that she didn't write any comments. On the paper forms we used to fax in, she never put comments, she just circled the 5 yes/no questions and signed her name. But I didn't even see questions/answers like those. So I'm wondering if my blank form that I pulled up is blank because she didn't write anything, or if it's blank because TPAPN isn't going to show us the content of what they write.

So has anyone else pulled their report up and actually seen comments?

I ended up emailing my case manager. I generally try to stay under the radar, but I was too curious. So it turns out she sent in a blank report. She must have hit enter too soon or something. So they sent her another one and she hasn't sent in a new report yet. So I guess that means that if they do write something, we will be able to see it on Affinity.

I cannot see anything from my end either in regards to my employer's report. Also, my advocate hasn't yet bothered to send their's in yet. When I call my advocate, I usually do not get a call back. Sometimes they text me back like "hey, got your message, blah blah" but other than that, no contact with my advocate. Have I said how ready I am to be done with this crap?

I cannot see anything from my end either in regards to my employer's report. Also, my advocate hasn't yet bothered to send their's in yet. When I call my advocate, I usually do not get a call back. Sometimes they text me back like "hey, got your message, blah blah" but other than that, no contact with my advocate. Have I said how ready I am to be done with this crap?

I was able to get rid of my advocate around the 2 year mark. I started out having to call her weekly, then after I got a job and was pretty "stable" I asked my case manager if I could decrease that to monthly since I didn't really need her help or support anymore. I made sure to put it in positive terms, "she was very helpful when I needed it" etc. Then later I finally asked to drop the monthly contacts with my advocate, since I'd held the same job for a year, she didn't attend my quarterly meetings with my manager (thank god) and my case manager agreed. Calling my advocate was just another thing on my list of requirements to keep track of, so I was really happy to be able to drop that.

+ Add a Comment