LPN/LVN NCLEX 2018

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

If you read my story 2 yrs ago here (LVN/LPN NCLEX 2016) I sound soooo frustrated getting a bad pop up! Yes I did the PVT trick and it took my money!!!! After 3wks I found out I failed. Cried more than a week and got depressed. Well I realized it's not the end of the world and I studied studied and studied. I feel more relaxed and confident this time. I must admit I didn't studied as much as I need to before. I went to work full time then studied 1 week before the exam and CRAM!

I took my 2nd NCLEX March 26, 2018. I prepared myself and hoping for the Best. I did Uworld and gave me Very High chance of passing that made me

calm a bit. Went to the testing site did 85 questions in 1hr 30mins and the screen turned blue!!! Wooohhh! Went hope waited 24hrs just to make sure I'm not too early to do the PVT trick and this time it won't let me registered!!!! Tried it again after 48 hrs and 72hrs and it's still good pop up!

I just wish California participate in Quick Result but I guess I need to wait 3-5weekss!!!

What are your thoughts? Do you think I passed this time???? Waiting is nerve rocking! For those who took the test this March 2018 how long did you get the results? If I passed, Is it possible to Verify my license online and see my Name & License Number before you get your Mail? Tired of waiting.

Yes the waiting is horrible!!I took mines March 12 did the pvt on March 22 So it's going on 3 weeks! Let's hope u get auto processed and u get your results next week! My friend took her test same as me different site and she got her result in a week...so I hope u get them faster I'm already use to waiting nowí ½í¸© so I'm sure it will be either the first week of April or 2nd week

Wow! Your friend got lucky! Well do you know anyone who got a good pop up and failed? I got good pop up but it only gave me 10% satisfaction lol. I'm reading about PVT the whole 4 days.. I really hope Good Pop Up mean We Passed! Good luck to Us.

I've been researching since I took my exam and I haven't came across anyone who has gotten a good pop up and failed. I believe we are good!! Happy thoughts!!!

I took my NCLEX for LPN March 29,2018. I am so nervous still awaiting for my results I got the good pop up bt still not 100% satisfied

Good luck to Us.. I really hope Good Poop Up works. I do it every day still didn't change.

Maybe we need to wait 3-4wks. This Sucks. My test stopped at 85 and I don't know if I did Really Good or Really Bad.

@reeltoreal have you heard anything?

No reply as of now! Grrrrrr!!! Still waiting.

Still waiting no results yet...this sucks!!!

I have a friend that took hers on March 27 and she got her results this past Wednesday this really sucks for us to have to wait!!! I'm in my 4th week now of waiting

She got hers already?????? Gosh!!i don't have mine yet. Did she got the mail 1st. Before she saw her name on Breeze?

Yup! Well she didn't have access to her breeze account because our school pays for our license so she didn't get to see or stress like we are...our school made our accounts...since I have been waiting I decided to gain access to my breeze account just to monitor it

+ Add a Comment