If you changed your username, what would you go with?

Nurses Humor

Published

Specializes in Med/Surge, Psych, LTC, Home Health.

So, a little background... I get asked a couple of times a week to take

my husband's 21 year old nephew to work. He works at Mickey D's.

He's a little on the slow side, but a very sweet kid.

My husband has taken to calling him "Little Lame Lamont" :laugh:

That's a Sanford And Son reference, for those of you who aren't

old enough or don't remember.

"Don't forget to take Little Lame Lamont to work today" my

husband will say to me :laugh:

Now I am SO badly wanting to change my user name on here

to "LilLameLamont" LOL! Probably won't though. But if I did

change it... I'd be Little Lame Lamont.

What would you change your user name to, if you decided to

change it? What would be a funny name? Or, if you had a

previous user name, what was it?

Little Lame Lamont...

attachment.php?attachmentid=26292&stc=1

Specializes in Pediatrics Retired.

"Elizabeth, this is the big one! I'm coming to see ya!" I loved that show! Thanks for returning me there! Go for the change! I've thought about changing mine to "hunkahunkaburninlove." Whatta ya think?

Specializes in Psych (25 years), Medical (15 years).
"Elizabeth, this is the big one! I'm coming to see ya!"

From Wikipedia:

"On October 11, 1991, during a break from rehearsals for The Royal Family, (Redd Foxx) suffered a heart attack on the set. According to Della Reese, Foxx was about to have an interview with Entertainment Tonight; when she leaned down to Foxx as he was on the ground, Foxx said, "Get my wife" repeatedly. According to Joshua Rich at Entertainment Weekly, "It was an end so ironic that for a brief moment cast mates figured Foxx – whose 1970s TV character often faked heart attacks – was kidding when he grabbed a chair and fell to the floor. Foxx was taken to Queen Of Angels Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, where he died that evening at the age of 68."

Does art follow life?

Davey Do is a name I gave my self during a 34 mile bike ride on a windy day back in '06. I thought of "Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day" and applied Davey the Do to the title, as Do is the first two letters of my last name.

When I applied for membership here on AN.com, I put in the name "Davern", but that name was already in use. So I went for Davey Do.

Many at the hospital where I work called me Davern, pronounced "day-vern". For some time the name on my badge was printed as DAVERN, until I had to get a new one and an anal HR person refused to print DAVE RN as one word.

One psych patient pronounced DAVERN as "dah-vern". Kind of classy, eh?

Predominately working geriatric psych, a couple of the young rock star nurses have given me titles such as "The Dementia Don Juan" and "The Gigolo of Gero".

Fact is, when I asked one of the young nurses, "If you're rock star nurses, then what does that make me?" the reply was, "You're some burned-out 70's DJ like Dr. Johnny Fever!"

Hence, Johnny Fever became my avatar.

I've thought about changing mine to "hunkahunkaburninlove." Whatta ya think?

attachment.php?attachmentid=26311&stc=1

:angrybird5::dummy1::cat:

Oops, I meant to post Jambi's pix too!:bugeyes:

Specializes in LTC, assisted living, med-surg, psych.

I'm BipolaRNurse on a mental-health board. I was so tickled with myself for the play on words when I came up with that one. LOL

Specializes in Trauma, Teaching.

COB-meister

+ Add a Comment