New Grad RN program at UCSD hospital

Nurses Career Support

Published

Hello everyone! So I have an interview with UCSD new grad program on their ICU unit! The most recent post I saw about UCSD was last year for January's new grad programs and so i thought i would start a thread for the upcoming programs in 2018!

i heard that they usually ask behavioral type questions and that the interview will last about 30 minutes...did anyone else hear something different?

good luck to you all! :)

Hi there! Any chance you can give an update? I will be applying for the October start New Grad program and would love to hear any tips you have :)

hi sorry i just now saw your message! so yeah they asked common behavioral questions such as tell me a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and what did you do etc. i also had a portfolio and so they asked me some specific questions about it...basically make sure you have personal experiences that you can share and know how to articulate them!

Thank you!! I submitted my application a few weeks ago. Do you remember about how long after applying that you were contacted for an interview?

+ Add a Comment