TWU Dallas Spring 2019

Students Pre-Nursing

Published

Hello all,

I have a few questions for you people who know a lot about how to get into TWU Dallas nursing school. I am currently in my last semester of pre requisite courses (micro, Chem, dev psych, and general psych) I want to know if I have a chance of getting in or if I'm just wasting my time. My nursing core GPA is a 3.7 right now, I have not taken any classes at TWU so I don't get preference. I have all As in my classes that I'm in now and I take my TEAS mArch 24th, what kind of score should I be aiming for and do you guys think I have a good chance with my GPA? My core GPA is lower since I have gotten Bs in both comp classes, a B in one history and a B in one government. Please let me know if I have a chance and what your stats were if you got in as a transfer student, Thank you!

Specializes in Critical Care.

Hello,

I believe there is TWU 2019 Spring applicant form already up on all nurses. Its a good place to get information. I was just accepted into the Fall 2018 Nursing class. My TEAS score was 86.7. You want to shoot for a score in the high 80's Mid 90's range. Your TEAS score makes up most of your points. Good luck on your TEAS.

Did you take classes at TWU or were you a transfer student?

Specializes in Critical Care.
Did you take classes at TWU or were you a transfer student?

I graduated from TWU in 2015, I didn't take my nursing prerequisite there so only bump I got was previous bachelors.

I graduated from TWU in 2015, I didn't take my nursing prerequisite there so only bump I got was previous bachelors.

I do not have a bachelors degree only an associates.. I'm very stressed about the TEAS, I just hope I actually have a chance and I'm not wasting my time.

+ Add a Comment