Bevill State- Fayette Fall 2018

Students School Programs

Published

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has or plans to apply to the fall program! I plan to soon, I will be commuting from Bremen so it is going to be a drive for me. If any of you plan to apply could you please let me know about how many points you have. Since all of my classes were done at Wallace State I am worried that I will have fewer points and possibly not get in. If i calculated correctly I should have only 31 points. :(

Jmill90, ADN

157 Posts

Specializes in Med surge, ED, Dialysis.

From personal experience I believe its a first come first serve because I had 24 points when I got in but of course I started in the summer term which is less competitive than the fall. They typically admit around 70 or 80 students we started with 80. I attend the jasper campus

Nursefuture123

18 Posts

How do you like the program so far?

Jmill90, ADN

157 Posts

How do you like the program so far?

I like it sometime things are done that aren't fair but what nursing school doesn't have that. Also I dont have another school to compare it to just opinions of others that are in the program.

meltonj88

9 Posts

@Jmill90 are you in the mobility program or traditional. if the mobility can you tell me about classes and clinicals

Jmill90, ADN

157 Posts

5 hours ago, meltonj88 said:

@Jmill90 are you in the mobility program or traditional. if the mobility can you tell me about classes and clinicals

Im in traditional... mobility takes a mobility course then they bridge in with the traditional class which is what I believe in 4th semester so it's just a total of 3 semesters total. From what I've heard from the mobility students they have clinicals in the 1st semester(mobility course) and of course in 4th when they bridge and in 5th they precept and go to clinicals.

Nursefuture123

18 Posts

How much longer do you have @Jmill90

Jmill90, ADN

157 Posts

1 hour ago, Nursefuture123 said:

How much longer do you have @Jmill90

Till december

meltonj88

9 Posts

Do you know what days the mobility do class and what times