Valencia Collage Nursing Fall 2018

Students School Programs

Published

Hey, I am looking for people who will be going to Valencia College for the Fall 2018 traditional program. I was accepted for Summer 2018 but had to deffer. But I do have a spot! Just want to get connected, and see how everyone is preparing.

Tina

Bubblegum21

146 Posts

I just submmited my application for Fall 2018 but my application says incomplete even though I already made my payment. Did you have this issue when you submitted yours?

Bjinal

31 Posts

I also applied today. Even my application says incomplete after making payment.

Bubblegum21

146 Posts

Does your application say submitted now? It took 3 days for mine to say submitted.

Bjinal

31 Posts

Not yet. I am very stressed about it. trying to call health department but it's going on VM.

Bubblegum21

146 Posts

Did you pay the $30 fee online? My application was submitted after I paid the $30 fee I found on my account.

I applied to the program yesterday (5/9/18) and went to the business office to pay today. It still says incomplete on my application but the business office and health science advising says to just wait 24-48 hrs.

Bjinal

31 Posts

No, because a nursing application is $15. I am going tomorrow at Valencia.

Tyra_12

12 Posts

I also applied, and my application said incomplete too.

Bjinal

31 Posts

I got the email saying they receive my application and its under review for fall 2018.

Bubblegum21

146 Posts

How long did you have to wait until they emailed you that?

Bubblegum21

146 Posts

Did you pay online or by mail? It might take longer for them to receive your payment if you pay by mail. I paid online and it was instant.

+ Add a Comment