HOW ACCURATE IS THE PEARSON Vue TRICK?

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hi i just took pn nclex today, and my computer shut sown at 89 . I thought i passed, but whn i do pearson trick they charged from my card.i am very sad. Is that trick accurate?

Actually on pvt trick i pay 200 dollers for registration and they said u already have open registration, so now how can i rescedule my appointment again. Can i make pn test retake appointment before 45 days.i can make appointment for after 45 days .but can i scedule now for after45 days?

Tamana,

When did you take your exam?

20 feb 2018

Specializes in OMFS, Dentistry.
20 feb 2018

Once you have paid both pearson Vue and your state, they will send you an email to reschedule. They can send it to you prior to 45 days and when you log on to pick your date.. the first available won't be until at least 45 days. Best of luck!!

No need for scheduling anything becoz it's showing that you passed. Congrats.

Hi, i just wanna ask u guyz where u guyz study for pn nclex, actulay i retake the test soon, in first test i got so many question which i never heard about before.

Hi everbody, i fill the retake exam athorization form march 18. When can i get approval again.anybody have any idea.

Can u tell me from where u study?

Hi everbody, i fill the retake exam athorization form march 18. When can i get approval again.anybody have any idea.

It usually takes a few weeks for processing. For me, it took almost 3 weeks before I received a new ATT.

Can u tell me from where u study?

I highly recommend Lippincott's PassPoint. Not only can you do unlimited exams, questions, and quizzes.. but it tells you your strengths and weaknesses on each exam. I only studied my weak areas moving forward and I ended up passing with 75 questions

Ok thx, that for pn exam 2, i am preparing for nclex pn?and i have uworld? Is that work?

Guys the pearson hack is not accurate. I took the exam last july 13 2018 and did this trick july 14 2018, and pearson proceeded to get my payment so that means I failed, so I got sad and started to tell my friends and family about it, but when i purchased the quick result, it says that I PASS!!!! and my computer stopped at 200 items. So dont worry too much if you havent seen your quick result yet!! Godbless us!

+ Add a Comment