Frontier Class 176 for CNM and previous classes that were accepted for admission

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hello!!

Is anyone else applying for class 176 for Frontier? I am hoping to chat with nurses that are going to apply and previous nurses that were accepted into the program. The deadline is May 9th, how long does the university typically take to send out acceptance emails? I am planning on applying to other programs and even though Frontier is my first choice I do not want to miss an opportunity if accepted somewhere else. Also can anyone speak to how the application is weighted? I have my MSN in education from , which i completed in 16 months. My ADN GPA was great but my RN-BSN GPA was not so great (RN classes were great) however I had went to that university prior to starting nursing school at my community college to get my ADN which is why my total GPA for that school is not the best. Will that weigh into their decision factors? I have a great letters of recommendations coming from a current co-worker, previous co-worker and my academic advisor from my MSN program. This is something I have wanted to do my entire left and I hope that my poor decisions from a freshman does not hinder my goals. Also anyone who is in the program now how are the classes, challenging? Does the instructors help? What about clinical placement, does the school assist with finding preceptors? Thanks for all of your input. I hope to see/speak with all of you soon

I applied for CNM, class 176 but was waitlisted. My advisor said he couldn't tell me where I was on the waitlist or how many they had on the waitlist. Any one else hear anything? I have been told if you are on the waitlist for CNM you will get in from friends but I don't want to get my hope up too much.

My GPA was 3.5 and I have been a labor and delivery nurse for 3 years

I heard they accept up to 60 people on the waitlist and that if you don't get in fall term then you'll automatically be considered for winter term. Winter term is less competitive than fall so if you don't get in last minute for this term you have a higher chance of getting In next term even though it's not guaranteed.

+ Add a Comment