Lanier Tech Summer 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to see if anyone else applied to Lanier Tech's LPN program at Oakwood?

Thanks in advance!

Hello. I applied for Summer 2018. I really hope I get in. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

I got a 70 on my teas and 3.77 gpa

That's awesome! Your GPA will surely get you into the program! I have a 3.0 GPA and I made a 76.7 on the TEAS.

Is Lanier tech accepting nursing classes this Summer? I'm going to apply for Fall 2018.

Does anyone know if Lanier tech cares more for high GPA or TEAS scores?

When I talked to the director she said there's an equation they use, but the gpa is a bigger portion

Yes, they have will have a cohort for the summer. I was told the deadline for summer application is February 28. I'm glad you asked the question about GPA and the TEAS. I know the minimum GPA is a 2.5 but did the director by any chance tell you the GPA range that they typically look for? I'm just asking because I know that my GPA for the required classes are a little low.

I honestly haven't spoken to the instructor face to face. I am applying for Fall and she just told me that I need to have all pre-reqs and certificates completed by June 18. I have a 3.8 GPA right now and haven't taken TEAS yet.

I have also applied for Summer2018 at Oakwood. Does anyone know when they will be making decisions/ sending out acceptance and denial letters? I'm so anxious! Lol.

Should be the end of March!! I'm nervous too! Good luck to you

Anyone receive any news yet? Two weeks left in March! The suspense is killing me lol í ½í¸‚

+ Add a Comment