Finding Housing

Specialties Travel

Published

Hi everyone,

I am looking into ways to rent my fully furnished home to travel nurses. I will be moving two hours away, but want to keep my house because it's a cute little cottage several blocks back from the beach in South Carolina.

Do any of you have advice about how to advertise my rental to travel nurses? Are sites like furnishedfinder.com or airbnb where most nurses find housing? Or is there a way I can talk to the agencies who place in my area? Any advice is welcomed!

ChrisMMS

72 Posts

Hello lmac0202,

There are a few facebook groups actually dedicated to travel nurse housing! I believe the biggest one is ran by Gypsy Nurse, but I would take a look there. Good luck and best wishes.

Try Air B&B or VRBO to list your place. I've tried Furnished Finder too, but got the runaround after I paid the $99. My advice is to require a deposit up front, even if it's a "little" one, $500 or so. Also, if you have them pay through the sites, the site charges them, so keep that in mind in pricing. I've done it both ways, sometimes it's less of a hassle if they pay you directly, but then you don't get the insurance offered through the site. Good Luck!

+ Add a Comment