RPN Conestoga 2018

World Canada CA Programs

Published

Hi everyone!

Im a hoping to get in to the Conestoga rpn program. I already wrote the Hoae, and now I'm just anxiously waiting. Anyone in the same boat or that has gotten an offer yet?

nbilodeau

2 Posts

I took the HOAE today. I was wondering how long it would take before offers went out as well. As I understand it they go out in batches until March. I'm hoping I did alright on the HOAE. I had a total Admission percent of 82% but don't know if that will be enough. I wish there was somewhere to check the HOAE average results.

rosielolo

5 Posts

Have you gotten you hoae score yet?

I got 78. The last day to write the hoae is the 28th I'm hoping they will send out offers after that.

I think the percentiles will be on ontariocolleges.ca once The Hoae testing is finished.

nbilodeau

2 Posts

I was 82% but they use 50% grades in required subjects from your transcript and 45% of HOAE in the calculation for offer of admission. Still stressing that it might not be enough though. (I'm 81% overall between both scores). Really wish there was somewhere to compare. I wonder if any other Nursing Students would be willing to share results.

rosielolo

5 Posts

That's awesome score! Congratulations!!

I know what you mean, I wish there was more info available. Everything I read just Confused me more

I am waiting to hear as well! I took pre-health, and I wrote my HOAE in January. I heard they were going to start giving our admissions letters March 2, but everyone I know who has applied hasn't heard anything.

SelinaI

10 Posts

I wrote my HOAE test on Feb 26, I received my offer to Conestoga yesterday :) I applied to Mohawk and George Brown also but haven't heard back yet from them

rosielolo

5 Posts

I got my acceptance yesterday too!

+ Add a Comment