AllNurses YouTube Channel and Survey. Need some input.

Nurses General Nursing

Published

Hey guys!!

So I haven't updated you all since I passed my NCLEX last week. I have started my nurse residency at the hospital and I officially am almost one week done. This Saturday I plan on doing a post to elaborate on how my first week went and get some nursing advice from you guys.

Today, I actually wanted to mention to you guys a couple things.

First off did you know AllNurses actually has a YouTube channel? Let me link it below for you guys to check out. Like and subscribe if you can:

allnurses.com

- YouTube

I do have some questions for you guys:

1. What type of content do you like to watch on YouTube regarding nursing?

2. Do you like the idea of influencer takeovers on YouTube covering nursing topics?

3. Would you be interested in seeing product/scrub reviews.

Let myself and the entire AllNurses community know by commenting below what things you'd like to see on their YouTube channel.

Additionally, last year AllNurses conducted a salary survey covering nursing salary, where nurses worked, how long they had been nurses and what type of degrees they held as nurses.

In a couple weeks AllNurses is going to conduct the same survey for 2018 so they would love if everyone took the survey!!!

If anyone is up for a little nursing discussion comment below:

How long have you been in nursing?

What unit do you work in?

Do you feel you are compensated fairly?

and my most favorite:

Do you believe your hospital offers you safe nurse to patient ratios?

Lets chat about some common nursing discussions below!!

xo Alex

I know I'm not the highest paid nurse on the block, but I also fill my gas tank 4 times a year. Plus, it's the shortest commute I've ever had.

Why is that? Do you walk to work?

+ Add a Comment