UWorld to study for the NCLEX?

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hello, I graduated in December and am sitting for the NCLEX this February. During a clinical rotation at the beginning of nursing school, I always remembered this older RN suggesting to use UWorld to prep for the NCLEX. That is exactly what I did, and have been using it since the beginning of January. Did UWorld help you on your journey to passing the NCLEX? Any experienced users, please let me know how helpful it proved a resource. :-)

Thanks.

I used UWorld to prep for the NCLEX and felt it was very helpful. They have good rationales, lots of SATA, delegation, and prioritization questions.

I did the whole question bank, flagged those I felt I needed to review, and then went back over the areas I had the lowest scores in. I passed last week.

I also used RN Mentor (ATI's free ap) and did our school's ATI live review.

Specializes in Critical Care.

I used Uworld, an ATI live review that was provided by our school, and bought a 3-week subscription for NCSBN. Imo, Uworld was the best. I did about half of the questions and passed NCLEX in 75 questions. I had 22 SATA, about 5 "put these in order", and some 20 or so multiple answer questions. I probable only had 10 actual multiple-choice questions. Uworld's rationales were on-point, and many of the questions were very similar to the NCLEX.

Good luck!

+ Add a Comment