Any LPN's with 25 years or more under their belt?

Nurses LPN/LVN

Published

Specializes in Geriatrics.

I have been a LPN for over 20 years, at the same job that has been good to me. I hope to retire in 6 to 8 years. Am I really the only LPN that had no desire to become a RN?

Hi! I am not quite at 20 years just yet, but I have been an LVN for 13 years. I tried to pursue to be an RN but I felt along the way that I did not have to and that I was contented being an LVN.

25yrs here. Happy with my job but feel the need to bridge or I will finish my career working in a LTC. 10yrs ED/Trauma, 10yrs ICU, 5yrs Oncology. And my options are less and less every year.

27th year now

New nurse hired given extra creative duties extra hours taken from other long term nurses she threatened to quit so I was asked to give up hours ""like oh We hired viola and she has to have full time can you change your hours or maybe per diem would be good for you"' Went per diem getting call to come in to work with this nurse cuz she cannot be left alone LOL new grad~~~~~said no Taking my hours away changing my schedule trying to intimidate me to go per diem all went to unemployment for lost hours and pay~~~~~~~~~~~been at this job 5 years second time this has happened. any thoughts ps keep rude ones to yourself yes pursued RN did not compete 2 years LPN associate

+ Add a Comment