Thank you (I think)

Specialties School

Published

Specializes in School.

I almost posted this yesterday just as "Thank You..", however I waited..

Yesterday I allowed myself to interviewed for the first time for the video announcements. I do want to thank you all. Hearing of all small things and teaching you do that I don't made me want to do more. It was a video on the up coming blood drive.

Well, they played the video today and I thought, "What was I thinking?!" I sounded weird and my answer for the first question I said, "blood" way more than I should have. I was so glad it was cut short because of the bell. I was unable to watch it due to having students. Hopefully they wont play it until the 6th.......

I really do appreciate your input and encouragement. Keep up the good work. I will work on my camera presence or duck out of the room when I see them come with a camera.

Specializes in School Nurse. Having conversations with littles..

Hang in there ctate. As I have told my 5 year old grandson (when he is telling me that he is going to play for the New England Patriots AND the Harlem Globetrotters when he grows up)... Practice, Practice, and more Practice :)

However, I would be terrible on camera, I am pretty sure of it.:yes:

Specializes in school nursing, ortho, trauma.
my answer for the first question I said, "blood" way more than I should have..

You can come clean now... you're really a vampire... the blood drive is all a clever ruse ;)

Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing.

Good job coming our of your comfort zone! Also some kids have never seen the nurse so that's a plus.

Specializes in School.
You can come clean now... you're really a vampire... the blood drive is all a clever ruse ;)

This cracks me up!

+ Add a Comment