AANP

Nursing Students NP Students

Published

Did anyone sit for AANP recently? I finished my program December 17, sat for and passed AANP December 28, my school sent official transcript on January 3 and still no results. Website still says certification pending, I got a new job as a hospitalist NP and can't move forward with credentialing. I have called AANP multiple times but was told transcript has not been processed, is this the usual timeline? Thank you.

Specializes in Nephrology, Cardiology, ER, ICU.

Moved to student NP forum

Specializes in Critical Care.

I will be taking AANP exam on Monday...so I'm going to keep an eye on this thread.

Congrats on passing! How was it compared to your expectations?

I took a PSI practice exam last night and scored an 88...so I feel slightly less panicked than I did a few days ago!

I studied really hard for the exam. I attended Barkley' s live review on December 2nd, studied Leik and answered all the 600 plus questions at the back of her book. I also did questions from Hollier's certification book. The exam questions were more like questions from Leik and Hollier's books, they really helped a lot. I marked 7 questions and went back to it at the end but didn't change my answers, study Leik and you will be fine.

Update on my question... my transcript was processed yesterday according to their website and I can now access my wallet cards, thank you very much.

With a PSI score of 88, you are good to go.. good luck on your exam!!!!

Specializes in Critical Care.

Thank you! Good luck in your new role!!

+ Add a Comment