Health trust or another agency

Specialties Agency

Published

So I'm in Florida and considering signing up with health trust but I'm told it's HCA and that HCA is something we should stay away from. Should I do Health trust or something different like accountable medical staffing/Florida medics staffing? Are the HCA hospitals really all that bad with staffing/patient ratios and such?

I'm starting my first shift with them this weekend. Have you worked for them? How is it?

So I'm in Florida and considering signing up with health trust but I'm told it's HCA and that HCA is something we should stay away from. Should I do Health trust or something different like accountable medical staffing/Florida medics staffing? Are the HCA hospitals really all that bad with staffing/patient ratios and such?

I have worked for HCA hospitals since 2015 and just recently began working for HealthTrust. I am in TN, so I can't speak about the staffing ratios in Florida. However, in TN the most patients you can have on a Med Surg floor is 5 and in the ICU is 3.

The onboarding process was easy and the recruiters that I had were very helpful with HealthTrust. I recommend this company to all my Nursing friends. Plus, the pay is competitive.

On 3/15/2018 at 2:29 PM, murse93 said:

I'm starting my first shift with them this weekend. Have you worked for them? How is it?

I am thinking about working for Healthtrust at HCA and have heard the same things as OP. How has it been for you??

+ Add a Comment