USF MSN-CNL non-nurse summer 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hey everyone, I thought to start a thread for the current University of San Francisco Summer 2018 application period for the ME-MSN for non-nurse program. I've read the threads from previous application periods and thought it would be nice to start one for this current application period. Feel free to start posting about anything you'd want to talk about or share.

Good luck everyone!

Hi all, I made it off the waitlist. Has orientation and registration already taken place?

Hi all, I made it off the waitlist. Has orientation and registration already taken place?

Congrats! Do you plan to accept the offer? Trying to gage how much more the waitlist will move.. Still hoping for good news:/

@kaydeeee, I will be accepting. I already accepted SMU ABSN and had orientation today but USF was my top choice. Hoping I get everything completed by the start date.

Congrats to you!

:headphone:

I am excited! Can't wait to meet you on Tuesday :D Welcome to our cohort!

Is the MS-MSE the same as MSN-CNL? I want to apply for the MSN direct for non-nurses and I'm confused.

:wideyed:
+ Add a Comment