Veeb 2018-2019

U.S.A. New York

Updated:   Published

Hello ladies, hope everyone is having a happy new year and is working towards accomplishing goals. I was wondering if anyone plans on attending the LPN program at Veeb this year. I'm taking the entrance examination the 20th of January. I'm so anxious abt school tht I've already applied for financial aid. Is anyone else excited? Any advice from students tht are still attending? Upon graduating how much can a new lpn earn in the first yr?

You're back and forth on something that's so unnecessary. I was just hoping that you weren't worrying about something that would hinder your progress in the program. Like I said best of luck to you and your journey. Ive been on this boards for years and never had this back and forth and always offer to answer/help when I can. I hope you don't have such "having to answer back" attitude when/if you become a nurse. I don't have time for your back and forth.

Nope u was just being noesy. And I hope after I finish veeb I won't have time on my hands to be in everbody business or worried for them. That's wat my husband and 3 sons are for. Plse and thank.

I thought you said you didn't judge so therefore how can you say I was "being nosey?" ������������������������������������ IF you finish Veeb I hope you don't have a lot of time on your hands to be "back and forth" and look for trouble on a thread that you just became a part of. That's not what allnurses is about. It's really not that serious the way you're behaving. For those who have inboxed me on information I will always be here to offer feedback about anything. But I will be the bigger person and just ignore trouble makers from now on.

Hi, im new to this thread...im not sure if this was already asked but I have a question about the uniforms. I may have a way of getting the dark blue ones through my job..i know someone mentioned that the jackets have the school logo, are the blue scrub uniforms also supposed to have the school logo, or does just having it on the the school jacket suffice

In terms of the white, I have a pair from meridys but they are plain...do any of you know if the tops require having the logo? when I went to the meridys website i didnt see anything that says a logo would be on them, im Wondering if i can get away with wearing the plain ones i already have and save myself some money

. Yes I was told by a current student you can use regular scrubs and just get the jacket with the logo. OAN: there's a great "Ignore list" function on this site thankfully.
Specializes in LPN.

Hey guys do we have to order our whites off the site or can we buy those in stores as well?

Do we have to buy the overcoat or can we just buy the scrubs ?

No it can be purchased anywhere. Just has to be all white with no logos or holes and leather-like.

Specializes in LPN.
No it can be purchased anywhere. Just has to be all white with no logos or holes and leather-like.

Ok thank u so much. I'm just trying to save money hun

The white scrubs has to be bought from the site though correct ? If not what brand do we get when we go to the store ?

I thought the school said we had to get it from that site. Well now I will send mine back and buy them elsewhere..Thank you all for posting this information. Where is everyone getting their shoes from?? Thank you in advance

Hi. I'm new here but will be starting Veeb in Sept. Can any of the past students tell us what we will be doing at the first orientation? I've tried searching on here but nothing really came up. Also, will we be taught how to take blood and start IVs? TIA.

can you please tell me if the ones you bought have any patch or school logo on them at all, or are they Just plain white scrubs from the site. I have plain white ones from that website already and im wondering if i can just use those rather than getting a whole new set.

The school patch are on the uniforms. That's the reason they gave the code for you to login

+ Add a Comment