Chamberlain bought out by Adtalem

Nursing Students Chamberlain College

Published

Hey guys!

I just recently saw on the Chamberlain FNP facebook page about it being bought out by a new company (Adtalem). Does anyone know anything about this, and how it will change things for us students?? Sorry if this has been addressed, I could not find anything. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!

I'm pretty sure they have been bought by them for a while - they are the same people that run DeVry, which is why general classes run through them. So I doubt that anything will be changing :)

Specializes in EMS, ED, Trauma, CEN, CPEN, TCRN.

Actually, I believe that this separates DeVry from Chamberlain, and general ed courses will no longer be through DeVry for online classes.

Specializes in Hospitalist Medicine.

I attend Chamberlain and they announced they were severing from DeVry and that core (non-nursing) courses were no longer going to be taught by DeVry. They did say the process was going to take some time to accomplish.

I was told during orientation that there no longer will be anymore online classes taught through Devry in the next few months ahead so sounds about right

Interesting, I just started and my on-line classes are through DeVry, so I wonder if next session will be different.

+ Add a Comment