Lehman College 2018 Fall Generic BSN/ABSN applicants!

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hello, everyone applying to Lehman's BSN/ABSN programs for Fall 2018!

I am currently working on my application and will very soon take HESI. I know application period does not start until January 1, but I thought I would create a thread so we could get in touch and support each other on the way to (keeping fingers crossed!) being accepted!

I know it was stated at orientation to not go asking around if anyone has heard about our schedules, but I'm asking anyway. Have any of you heard? It would give the rest of us an idea if we'll be receiving anything soon.

nothing yet

I know it was stated at orientation to not go asking around if anyone has heard about our schedules, but I'm asking anyway. Have any of you heard? It would give the rest of us an idea if we'll be receiving anything soon.

I guess "I'm going to really try to get them all to you this week" means "you'll get everything in the beginning of August"

Specializes in Dialysis.

Thank you, Selena02 & FutureNurseInfo for your responses. I'll hand in my forms on Monday hopefully.

I haven't received an email about our schedules. Like omgsocks mentioned, we'll probably be getting them sometime in August. That sucks a lot for people who need loans or some form of financial aid.

Hello everyone,

When did you receive your uniforms after ordering? Was it 2 weeks after you ordered?

Thanks so much.

Hello everyone,

When did you receive your uniforms after ordering? Was it 2 weeks after you ordered?

Thanks so much.

Yes, I got mine about 1.5-2 weeks after I ordered them.

Thank you, Selena02 & FutureNurseInfo for your responses. I'll hand in my forms on Monday hopefully.

I haven't received an email about our schedules. Like omgsocks mentioned, we'll probably be getting them sometime in August. That sucks a lot for people who need loans or some form of financial aid.

I actually went in and spoke to a financial aid representative who said that there should be no issues with applying and receiving loans even so close to the start of the semester. The guy said that once you apply for the loan, they would indicate that on your CUNYfirst like "Do Not Cancel Classes" notice.

4 weeks after

Yes, I got mine about 1.5-2 weeks after I ordered them.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

4 weeks after

Thank you

Hey, everyone! I have a question about the textbooks. As I am shopping for the textbooks for this fall, I came to a stall. Do you think I can buy a book of later edition? For example, NUR300 textbook required is 6 ed, but I found same book with 7 ed. If I buy the textbook 7 ed, would that be an issue? The 6 ed is from 2010 and 7 ed is from 2015.

So I just bought all required textbooks for the fall semester and all cost me about 100 dollars. Ebay rocks!

So I just bought all required textbooks for the fall semester and all cost me about 100 dollars. Ebay rocks!

Ah are you one of those people who needs a physical copy of all textbooks?

The pdfs are going around now for free.

+ Add a Comment